Your Real Estate Professionals In Spain
Audifans.net: Audi Forums

www.audifans.net :: View topic - Adrian Flux Insurance - Unbeatable Savings

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
View next topic
View previous topic
ADRIAN_FLUX
Audifans.net Site Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:07 am Reply with quote Back to top

As we head towards the festive season, one of the last things we want to be shelling out for is your car insurance! Rather than wait for the January sales, here at Adrian Flux we have decided to offer you some unbeatable savings right away!

As well as offering unbeatable cover, Adrian Flux are also offering unbeatable quotes! If your insurance is due between now and the end of this year, give Flux a call and we will endeavour to beat your renewal price! We are that confident that we will be able to save you money, we will even give you a free Key Care Cover worth £15.00 if we are unable to beat your best price *!

Call Adrian Flux today for a free no obligation quote on 0800 0810146!
Lines open 9-7 Mon-Fri 9-4 Sat

* Terms and conditions apply. Free key care offer is only available to new customers when supplying proof of alternate quote from an insurer. All proofs of aggregator quotes are excluded. Subject to status and underwriter's acceptance.

majorlee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:05 pm Reply with quote Back to top

i just phoned adrian flux to get some quotes

got some quotes over £500 for cars worth £1-2k

what a joke! and i was a previous customer too with my last vehicle! 7 years NCB and in mid 30's!

TBH i had some big problems with Flux in the past too trying to take money without permission, add extra fee's and not wanting to resolve a 3rd party claim and wanting to charge me more for this

i wouldnt trust them anymore IMHO

Wozman
Camped on the site

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:11 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I've been with flux for a few years but they are starting to annoy me now offering over inflated prices for renewals when they know they can get much cheaper quotes. However they havent been very competative of late and I have found much better deals elsewhere.

Gonna shop around next time and unless they offer me something spectacular which I doubt I will take my business elsewhere.

View next topic
View previous topic