Your Real Estate Professionals In Spain
Audifans.net: Audi Forums

www.audifans.net :: View topic - Auditorium

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
View next topic
View previous topic
audioc
Site OWNER

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:08 am Reply with quote Back to top

So;

have a read; no idea how often these will come out- as and when- I feel "no pressure" to create these Cool

As I write this now, the first issue is being "proof read".
2 Versions will be available to download (both almost identical)
1. For reading "on line" (although I need to check the order of the pages in this version)-
1. For reading "off line"- you can even print it, if you want.

Feel free to "share" / distribute as necessary (Please remember that it is subject to copyright, etc. so please link back to www.audifans.net if you do host it/ distribute it elsewhere).
No charge is being made for this service.

I'm also glad the links work within the documents, allowing you to "follow up" with discussions/ comments, etc.

As I type this, I'm actually "giddy" Cool - I feel like I've gotten "my mojo back" - the first one is small in size- they will possibly increase with size, depending upon time available. A lot of the information in there will not need to be "repeated" in future issues.

Feedback welcome; remember- if you don't like it, etc.- you are entitiled to your opinion Wink

Remember- this is just one of a range of "services" we've started to offer on the site of late, and it's fairly unique offering. Currently (in the UK) the only publications specific to the Audi are either the official Audi UK magazine (free from them, but little coverage for older cars/ enthusiastic owners) or you have to pay for them- either Audi Driver, or one of the club's. (We don't subscribe to any)

Please remember, though. This is an information "portal" for all things Audi- news, reviews, discounts (plus some other things we're working on)- we are not a "club".

This- and the information in the forums- would not be possible without the help of our users and visitors. For that, I thank all that have contributed over the years.

So, enjoy- please feedback in the relevant thread where necessary, and enjoy- we've more plans in the pipeline to enhance this- and the site- further.

Cheers for reading Very Happy

Andy

aka audioc -site owner.

View next topic
View previous topic