Your Real Estate Professionals In Spain
Audifans.net: Audi Forums

www.audifans.net :: View topic - PROJECT

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
View next topic
View previous topic
Gixxxer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:13 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Alright lads. I ve got the chance to buy a C reg Audi Coupe Quattro 4wd non turbo 2 owners from new Tornado red with full leather interior. the cars been sitting in a driveway for almost 10 years now as the wiring loom burnt out from the alternator back. just need to ask a few questions before i comit to the project. can u get parts for them? are they prone to rott? how much are they worth fully restored and how much is it worth the way it sits at the moment. Im a mechanic by trade so not scared to get stuck into it. cheers craig.

Mikes2
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:46 am Reply with quote Back to top

Some parts can be tricky to get hold of - especially body and trim bits plus front and rear lights.

They also rust - front / rear arches, sills, windscreen pillars, boot floor, inner wings

Values are anywhere from £300 to £3000. I had one for 7 years - great cars and very underrated

Gixxxer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:36 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks man. yea i offered the guy 250 for it Nd promised i would nt strip it for parts and he would get a shot once back on road. He wasnt happy at all. he was thinking more like 1000 for it. the car must have more sentimental value to him its a shame caise its a really nice car with loads of history just sitting around in his garden. will keep u guys informed if he gets back to me. thanjs again. craig

View next topic
View previous topic