Your Real Estate Professionals In Spain
Audifans.net: Audi Forums

www.audifans.net :: View topic - To all Audi Cabroilet owners

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
View next topic
View previous topic
smokie
Inexperienced

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:31 pm Reply with quote Back to top

First of all, i have been on this forum for 3 years now and have found it extremely useful in so many ways with other ppl's knowledge and tips to solve issues with my car, and also hope i have helped ppl too with there problems or simply just wanted to ask a question.
So as there seems to be a few of us from all area's of the UK, how would you like to make a day of it and meet up somewhere and see all our cars in the flesh instead of just in pictures, and with doing that could pass on more useful idea's to help new comers and with seeing the cars together ppl can see what they can really do with the car with sometime and patience.
And give the ppl of britain a chance to see these great cars that have graced our roads for the past 23 years.
I know it is now August and autum is coming round probably sooner than later so am putting this out now so if ppl do want to meet up we can arrange something for maybe between May and August next year and also where to meet up, as for myself am in Scotland and am willing to travel and if it means spending a night in a hotlel so be it, am sure it will be worth it.
So have a think and post on here if your interested and then we can sort something out to please everyone

Smokie

RizzoThePink
Inexperienced

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:18 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Smokie,
Sunday just gone we were at Audi In The park in Northampton (AITP), It's an annual event (7th year i think) and was our first time. We went to support a face book group that was formed for Audi 80 cabs and coupe fans called Audi "80" Cab / Coupe Enthusiasts. It was a lovely day, meeting people who you have been chatting and sharing advice and photo's with for so long. It's a lovely idea to meet up and we would be interested. There are other Audi events on over the next few months i heard, maybe a bit short notice but maybe a meet up at one of those?
Tracey

smokie
Inexperienced

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:36 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Tracey,

Thanks for writing back and have now joined Audi 80 cabs on fb, the group looks good and would be great to meet up with you and others at some point depending on my rotation

Glenn

View next topic
View previous topic