Your Real Estate Professionals In Spain
Audifans.net: Audi Forums

www.audifans.net :: View topic - Audi Q5 Pull Back/Surge/Shudder after 120kph

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
View next topic
View previous topic
AudiPower-SA

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:05 am Reply with quote Back to top

I am a new member from the beautiful South Africa, and firstly would like to say Hi to everyone Smile

I have an Audi Q5 3.0TDI and have been having a problem when driving 120kph and above, especially on uphills, where the car would give a pull back/surge/Shudder every now and again...Sorry this is the best I could explain the problem...I tried changing it to manual but still get the same problem. Audi have had my car for over 6 months, they have changed the gearbox, engine mountings, tyres, oil, oil filter, fuel filter, ecu mappings changes, changed diesel suppliers, used diesel 50ppm & 10ppm, used diesel cleaners, no faults reported on the system even when driving with the laptop plugged in and the problem surfaces...Is there anyone that has had a similar problem, or can guide me on what the problem could be as it looks as though Audi is running out of ideas on what the problem could be?

Thanx.

View next topic
View previous topic